Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Years with the Mckernans

The Sunday after Christmas The Mckernan's decided to take the long road trip to Houston from Omaha. Brian swore about 8 years ago that he would never take the trip again. We were super excited to have them come and visit and now that his brother lives in Dallas - they could break up the trip. I think they would even try it again, it went that well!

Staci and I at the Rocket's game.
Papa, Mimi, Cameryn & Lauren, Thomas, Staci & Brian at their favorite Houston mexican restaurant - Pappasitos.

My New Years kiss at midnight. Our version of romantic!

The sober ones on New Years Eve. Yes - we know how to party!

Cameryn & Thomas on the steps of the new playhouse Papa is building.

1 comment:

THE Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

And a new playhouse??? Yippee! Reminds me of the Hampton house I grew up with :)