Sunday, January 11, 2009

Last but not least. . .

A few words to remember from Cameryn:
  1. "Daddy, we don't say Sh*T" (after a slip on the drive to Nebraska for Thanksgiving.)
  2. "What, I cleaned it up" (while standing pants down in the shower after doing #2, and applying lip gloss with poopy hands - long story)
  3. "Not Wiseman, mommy, I am a WiseGIRL!" (after refusing to be Mary and dressing up as one of the wisemen in the Christmas play)
  4. "You hurt my heart, mommy, my heart is breaking" (her new tactic when she gets in trouble)
  5. "Itsgusting!" (while watching her volcano explode at a birthday party)

Cameryn & Larin Frazier - buddies for life!
Nebraska Best Friends - Nikki, Cale & Larin, Lauren & Cameryn, Julie & Henry,
Joseph, Thomas & Staci. We miss y'all!

1 comment:

THE Stephanie said...

"You hurt my heart"???? That's a good one... I wish I had thought of that when I was little :)