Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Want to Play Tennis!

Every year Tyler and my Dad (Papa) play tennis together in the H.O.T.T. (Houston Oilman's Tennis Tournament) and the W.O.T.T. (World's Oilman's Tennis Tournament). I think that is the only time they actually play all year :) It has become a yearly tradition to go out and watch them play and enjoy the free food, drinks and fun. I sometimes get to play too when I am not pregnant :) So, this year we brought both Cameryn and Derek out for the fun. It was hot and humid but we survived. I think Cameryn has a new thing to add to her list that she wants to do when she grows up. Hopefully she can one day play with Daddy or Papa at the tournament. I think she would do great!

Cameryn watching from the sideline and cheering them on. . .

Cameryn's HERO. . .

I want to play "Tenist", show me daddy!

Daddy's other lucky charm!

No comments: