
And listened to a story about being a big sister.

She even took a tour with mommy & daddy to see where baby brother would be born. Mommy loved this part the best! Cameryn was excited to "go on a hunt for all the babies" and shared with the group when asked if we had any questions, "that she would be with Mimi and Papa when baby was born." I don't know what she is excited for the most - all the cool things she will get to do when we are at the hospital or meeting baby brother.
We are so proud of our big sister to be!



1 comment:
How cool...I didn't know they had a class like this--what a GREAT idea!!! And I LOVE the build a bear idea--she looks like such a little rock star w/ her sunglasses on--true DIVA!!! Love ya'll!
Post a Comment