We had our monthly OB appointment yesterday and Baby #2 is doing great! I got to hear the heartbeat - 152 bpm. We should find out the sex in December and I can't wait! I am having a hard time with our new OB. It is so hard to get used to seeing someone new when I was so attached to our old Dr. Because of the fertility issues, our specialist thought it would be best for me and the baby to see someone who has a speciality in fertility and can keep a good eye on things before delivery and ensure a safe delivery. Our new OB came very well recommended from our specialist but doesn't quite have the same (or even close) bedside manner that our previous OB did. Wish me luck - maybe he was just having a bad day. Our next appt. is right before Thanksgiving. More about baby #2 then. . .
2 comments:
Hang in there Lo...you have a great support system outside of the doctors office...I love you and think you are BEAUTIFUL not only on the outside--but especially on the inside. Love you and that baby bean!
Yea!!! I'm so excited to have another baby Johnson! I'm with D - hang in there!! Love you!
Steph
Post a Comment